Business Development Manager – Corporate Governance Services
PROXINVEST is a French shareholder corporate governance pioneer which helps investors to use their shareholders rights constructively to monitor and change the governance of the companies in which they invest. Proxinvest provides voting advices, corporate governance ratings and stewardship services. PROXINVEST is also the managing partner and co-founder of Expert Corporate Governance Service (ECGS), a unique partnership of worldwide local experts providing voting advices over the listed companies in their home market. Our clients span some of the European’s foremost financial institutions (asset managers, asset owners, pension funds).
PROXINVEST is immediately offering an exciting position of Business Development Manager, based out of our Paris office. Successful candidates will be highly motivated individuals willing to develop a successful career in sales of stewardship services to worldwide investors. To succeed in the role, the candidate must understand business and be enthusiastic about responsible investment, active ownership, corporate governance, shareholders general meetings, voting advices and shareholders engagement.
The candidate must be adaptable, eager, with excellent communication skills to represent Proxinvest. They must value a workplace made of entrepreneurship, strong shareholding culture and a collaborative environment made of direct interaction with staff, management and external partners.
- Business Development
- Develop revenue and success of products and services in the market
- Meet potential clients and present Proxinvest products and services.
- Update of client database and elaboration of marketing presentations
- Respond to request for Proposals (RFP) and Request for information process
- Work closely with the head of Client services to ensure client satisfaction through regular calls and meetings
- Provide insight and guidance to the business as to how we can best deploy and position the range of products and services
- Networking, market observation, representation of Proxinvest at external conferences
- Organization of seminars or conferences
- Maintain active interest in and awareness of industry trends and developments, including new Proxinvest products and service and proactively communicate key developments to clients
- Animation of Proxinvest and ECGS websites and social media
- Degree in Business, Finance, Marketing or other related field
- Fluency in English and French. Other languages will be a plus
- Demonstrated interest in active ownership, proxy voting, responsible investment and/or corporate governance
- Business acumen with a passion for sales and equity investment
- Results oriented, able to multi-task and work independently
- Innovative, motivated, client-oriented and commercially-aware thinker with natural sales proficiencies
- Excellent communication skills including social networks, verbal, written and presentation skills
Proxinvest office, 6 rue d’Uzès 75002 Paris, France
If this opportunity sounds appealing to you please apply by submitting your CV and cover letter to Loïc Dessaint – Chief Executive Officer, email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the highest level of discretion.
Candidates must be eligible to work in EU.